Nova Shopping Park
Nova Shopping Park is located between Turda and Campia Turzii in the center of Romania. The park has a plot size of 40.000 sqm and a total leasable area of 9.400 sqm. The popular business center in Transylvania offers its tenants adjustable areas for retail, storage, distribution, office, logistic, production and any other kind of commercial activity. With extensive equipment, individual possibilities for professionals and ideal accessibility for customers, Nova Shopping Park is a very attractive business location.
Bring your Business closer to Europe
- Strategic location – halfway between Campia Turzii and Turda -> coverage area of 100,000 ppl
- Affordable labour costs -> highly industrial area
- Logistic and industrial cluster: Kaufland, Energo-Group, Reif, Macromex, Heco Schrauben, Henkel
- Increasing tourist traffic -> Turda Salt mine; tourist and catering business on the rise
Purchase of the entire center - Price on request >>
- Quick access to Transylvania motorway (approx. 2 km)
- 40 km to Cluj Napoca
- 60 km to Alba Iulia and Targu Mures
- Premises fitted to your business needs
Perfect business location
Transylvania is situated in the center of Romania, surrounded by the Carpathians.
Consisting of 10 counties, the area covers a total size of 69,837 sqkm and is known for having the fastest growing economic
development after Bucharest.
Are you interested?